The California Sea-Kings aim to be more than just a basketball team. They aim to enrich the lives of those around them and provide a positive social impact while being productive members of their community.
By volunteering for and partnering with non and not-for-profit organizations, the Sea-Kings provide community exposure and awareness for beneficiary organizations.
Want to involve your organization?
How about bringing your cause front and center at a Sea-Kings home game for all of the community to see?
Contact us today and talk with one of our representatives to start a partnership that could add value and meaning to our community.
Get Your Organization Involved
Player, Coach, Staff, Dancer and Mascott Appearance Requests
Boost excitement for your next event by requesting a Sea-Kings player, coach, staff, dancer or mascot appearance!
Booking a guest appearance can increase exposure for your event, expand the interested market, add credibility and attract media.
All requests must be received at least 4 weeks prior to the event’s start date. Submitting a request does not guarantee an appearance.
To request an appearance, please fill out the form below.
- All requests must be submitted on the attached appearance form at least 4 weeks in advance of your event. No telephone, fax, mail or email requests will be accepted.
- All requests will receive a response. If you haven’t heard back from us, we’re still working on your request. We will contact you, so please be patient.
- Should the player, coach or staff member become unable to appear due to illness, injury, roster transaction, or circumstances beyond their control, we will make every effort to find a suitable replacement.
- Appearances are typically one hour in length.
- May through July – Players are generally not available due to their vacation schedules or non- residence in the area.
- August through September – Players participate in voluntary workouts and mandatory training camps and might be available depending on their schedule.
- October through April – Training Camp and season begins so players, coaches and staff are not available during this time.
Promotional appearance fees are not set by the California Sea-Kings. The individual players and coaches establish their own fee, therefore rates vary. Players and coaches must be paid at the event. Many of these promotional events rely on a sponsor to underwrite the cost of an appearance. The majority of our appearances are community service or charity-related and would not require a fee.
Staff members cannot accept an appearance fee for participating in your event. However, if it is customary for your organization to compensate speakers, you may make a donation on their behalf to the California Sea-Kings Charitable Foundation.
Make A Request
In the Community
Marina, CA - October 13, 2017. California Sea-Kings today announced that it has expanded ABA Opening Night to include those people who were affected by Hurricane Irma in Florida. Originally designed to help those in Southeast Texas hit by Hurricane Harvey, the...read more
Attention all local businesses, and groups that have yearly parties, team building outings and corporate events that include all management and personnel. The Sea-Kings have created the "Special Group Event Plan" just for you. Each plan will consist of 25 reserved...read more
The Sea-Kings visit a YMCA Camp on December 7, 2010, where they held a clinic for kids teaching them basic basketball skills.read more
Sea-Kings helping with Thanksgiving Baskets of Military Order of the Purple Heart.read more
Sea-Kings Chairity Fundraiser in Toro Parkread more